- The main function of the circulatory system is to provide all the cells of our
bodies with oxygen and other nutrients needed for those cells to live and to
remove the cells' waste products.
- This system is made up of the heart, arteries and veins.
- The most common concerns are:
- blood congestion,
- maintaining cholesterol, triglyceride and HDL levels,
- high blood pressure,
- clots (heart attack, stroke),
- keeping the heart healthy.
Lifestyle Suggestions to support the Circulatory System:
- Avoid excess saturated and trans fats.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and garlic.
- Engage in aerobic exercise, especially walking.
- Don't smoke.
- Manage your weight.
- Learn to handle stress. If stress is a problem, try to reduce the stressors in
your life, consider learning relaxation techniques, and/or take the nutritional
stress supplement Stress Formula.
Nature’s Sunshine Key Products:
The key product for the circulatory system is MC.
Nature’s Sunshine Circulatory System Products: